Wednesday 21 October 2009

Hello From the Other Side of the Deck!

If you’ve ever had a tarot reading, you may well have wondered what is happening from the reader’s side. What are they doing, what are they picking up on and how are they doing it?! Obviously knowing nothing about this does not prevent you from getting a good reading. But I’ve always believed, as a tarot reader, that the querant can actually gain a better reading from understanding the process - knowing what to contribute and what to keep back. In other words, how to combine energies with your reader as well as the reading.

So in order to help you gain insight, I’ve decided to keep a blog :) I’ll be sharing and informing (I hope!) along the way, but am also more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I’ll also be posting thoughts and observations from readings that I may have done throughout the week (totally anonymously of course) in order to illustrate what can come through and the best way to use these messages.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts and ramblings and - you never know - find them enlightening!

Love and light
Elizabeth Ansell
x

No comments:

Post a Comment