Thursday 22 April 2010

If you're going to be anything, please be nice!

I was a bit upset yesterday. I know I shouldn't have been, but somehow I couldn't fight the feelings off. The reason for this was actually someone I  started to do a tarot reading (via text so was faceless) for and after my first message to her, she replied "f**k off"!

At first I was quite confused. I reread what I'd sent her and could see nothing negative about it at all. It's possible that she hadn't been able to place what I'd said within her life but to be honest, this happens quite a lot and it doesn't usually take more than a few minutes to find the source of the energies. 

But no - I was subjected to an unjustified and horrible comment. Which, once I'm out of this slightly stressful period of my life I will see the funny side of I'm sure :) However, I did just want to say something about it. We live in an increasingly rude and disrespectful society where insults and self-aggrandising has taken the place of kindness and humility. The more anonymous the encounter, the more people feel licensed to needlessly abuse.

From the point of view of energies, it is a more serious matter. The energies we send out into the world are what we receive back. So for everyone projecting anger and hatred out into the world, they are getting this sent back to them and it only serves to increase their unhappiness. Surely we can aim for more than this? 

So, to everyone, spread a little happiness and be nice to someone today. 

Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment